Today we are going to talk about some magnificent scopes in this Aimpoint comp m4 review.
Now, in order to provide you with the needed information, we will be talking about the features, details, performance, and other important things about these scopes.
It is a common thing to know that a hunter needs a good scope in order to perform well. Anyhow, in this review, you can’t go wrong with any scope that we will talk about.
Now, we are going to see these scopes and what they hold.
First of all, we must say that this scope is part of the Aimpoint’s top-class series. Also, the benefits that this scope provides for the hunter are just amazing.
Features, details, and specs:
Now, the special set of features is definitely contributing to the overall performance and value of this amazing scope.
With the high compatibility, unequaled light transmission, front lens opening, shockproof, 7 NVD settings, and a 9 daylight settings, you will get the most out of this scope.
- Outstanding performance – Namely, this scope excels in every field of performance with the features this great.
- Compatible – This scope is compatible with almost any shotgun therefore, you can mount it easily.
- Unique coating of the front lens – This feature provides highest possible dot brightness since it reflects dot’s selected frequency.
- Amazing design – Simply, this scope is designed with care and precision and it looks amazing on the gun.
- Designed for a close-range rapid fire, not exactly a sniper scope.
All in all, this amazing scope holds a massive value for the cash. With all the benefits and the features that we listed in this Aimpoint m4s review, it is safe to say that this scope has massive value for the cash.
#2. Aimpoint Comp M4s Sight (No Mount)
Aimpoint Comp M4s is possibly the best scope for close-range shooting.
Simply speaking, this scope is designed to provide the best accuracy and precision at close shooting ranges.
Features, details, and specs:
The features are most likely the best indicator of how good this scope can perform in versatile fields of use.
With the internal voltage regulator, convenient use methods, unequaled light transmission, and lots of other features, you will get the best experience.
- Clear image – This scope provides the brightest and clearest image for the shooter.
- Pretty convenient – As for the use, we can say that this scope is definitely one of the most convenient out there.
- Outstanding performance – Simply, all the features are directly contributing to the already magnificent performance of this scope.
- Great design – The design is not only making this scope beautiful but also fully functional and easy to maintain.
- There is no mount.
All in all, this scope is a great performer and considering the price, it is quite reasonable. Simply, it holds massive value for the cash.
#3. Aimpoint Comp M4s 2MOA/QRP2, w/Mount - 12172
Aimpoint Comp M4s with mount is providing more than a great experience for the shooter.
Also, you can find this scope pretty easy to set-up and maintain.
Features, details, and specs:
As for the features and specifications, we can say for sure that this scope has one of the most significant sets of features.
Simply, with the capped turret, waterproof, fog proof, illuminated reticle, and great compatibility, this scope excels pretty much in every field of performance.
- Solid durability – Namely, this scope is pretty durable since it is made out of the highest-quality materials.
- Compatible – This scope is compatible with every generation of NVD (Night Vision Devices).
- Lots of settings – Basically, there is a setting for every kind of occasion, 9 daylight and 7-night vision settings.
- Excellent performance – The performance is on another level with this scope because of the features.
- Eye relief is a little bit wider.
With everything we said about this scope, we can conclude that it is quite valuable and worth the money. Simply, it doesn’t get much better than this.
Guide for Aimpoint Comp M4 and Aimpoint Comp M4s
Now, we will discuss something more about these scopes in order to give you the best insight in the product. Anyhow, these scopes are pretty much easy to maintain, great to use, and they are considered great for close-range shooting.
If you operate with the scope in normal conditions
The first thing you need to know is how to install batteries in these scopes. It is pretty much the same for both scopes, so let’s begin.
1) Remove battery cap
2) Insert AA-size batteries in correct position
3) Install battery cap
4) Turn the rotary switch clockwise
Now, second thing about these scopes that is important is lenses. If you are removing them for some reason, keep in mind to remove them downwards, that way the rubber string will be attached around the Sight.
Furthermore, the mounts and spacers are a little bit harder things to do. Simply, follow the instructions guide that you will get with the scope and be patient.
Last important thing is, of course, the zeroing. Well, these scopes are pretty easy to zero if you follow the steps correctly.
1) Remove the Lens Cover
2) Turn the rotary switch clockwise
3) Remove both of the adjustment caps
4) Insert some adjustment tool
5) Fire at least three shots to confirm zeroing
6) Check if the mount and sight are secure
If you operate with the scope in extreme conditions
We will now list the possible extreme conditions and how to operate the scopes in it.
Extreme heat – No special operating procedures are required here.
Extreme cold – The cold might affect the battery life.
Mud, water, or show – You need to ensure that the cap battery and both adjustment caps are tightened.
Dust storms or sand storms – Keep lens covers closed if you are not using the sight.
High altitudes – There is no special procedures that are required.
In the light of everything we said about these amazing scopes, we can only add that the Aimpoint comp m4 is absolutely the clear winner here. Simply, the features and the overall performance are way providing much more for the shooter than any other scopes in general.
All in all, all the information you need is here in this Aimpoint comp m4 review, so it is only up to you to choose which one will suit you the best.